1. Unplug the printer from the power outlet.
2. Remove the cover from the printer.
3. Locate the dip switches on the printer.
4. Find the DIP switch that has the label “Clear Count.”
5. Flip the DIP switch to the “On” position.
6. Re-plug the printer into the power outlet.
7. Close the cover of the printer.
8. Turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
9. Wait for the printer to perform a self-test.
10. The printer will self-adjust and reset the timer.
11. The printer is now ready to use.
- 加13296588055 故障咨询
- 加ＱＱ6268980 远程服务